PDA

View Full Version : Online check-in questions

DNS
10-08-2011, 07:21 PM
I know we can check-in online to avoid the lines, but how do we get our key card? I assume they give you are room number during the online process?

sorcerer fan
10-08-2011, 08:20 PM
You still check in at your resort, but they have everything all set for you and it goes a lot faster than if you wait in line like you used to

sara114
10-08-2011, 08:52 PM
I was at CS last week and they had computer issues that would not allow guests to check in...except if you had did online check in....those that had, everything was ready for them. Those of us who didn't had to hang out for a couple of hours while the system came back up.

LudwigVonDrake
10-08-2011, 10:04 PM
You still need to go to the front desk to get your packet. When you do they give you your Key to the World card.

VWL Mom
10-09-2011, 07:57 AM
You do not get a room number during the online process. You will get your KTTW card when you arrive and if your room is ready they will give you the number then, if it is not ready they will text the room number to you when it is.

DNS
10-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Is there a type of express line, or you use the same line?

Fangorn
10-09-2011, 02:16 PM
There is a separate line for those who have checked in on line. Your packet of stuff will be ready for you. All you have to do is show id, get your packet with your key cards and go.

Steve

DNS
10-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Sounds fantastic! Thanks everyone!!:mickey:

Disneywarrior
10-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Online check-in is definitely the way to go! Have used it the past three trips and it is awesome!

Mogie
10-10-2011, 02:31 PM
I heard the only negative about using online check-in is that you can't sweet talk them into a free upgrade. Only the humans at the hotel can do that for you at check in.

brivers222
10-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I heard the only negative about using online check-in is that you can't sweet talk them into a free upgrade. Only the humans at the hotel can do that for you at check in.

but there are several accounts on here that said they got magically upgraded even though they used the online check-in... which is what pretty much convinced me to trip it in december

mdricks
10-10-2011, 05:23 PM
FYI, The folks at MJ have warned me to be careful about on-line check in if you have an adjoining room request.

RedSoxFan
10-11-2011, 09:10 AM
FYI, The folks at MJ have warned me to be careful about on-line check in if you have an adjoining room request.

Good to know. We have adjoining rooms at AKL in November. I would rather have connecting rooms; but AKL doesn't have connecting rooms as we do not have a room with bunk beds. I will check in when I arrive.

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-11-2011, 09:50 AM
We have online every year it has been available except for last year (we tried to get my parents upgraded to a savannah view). And online is definitely the way to go.

There is a sign for online checkin at the front/registration desk. Make sure to look for it. There were people that were checked in online and just got in the regular line. They waited in a line when they didn't need to.

rubato
10-13-2011, 05:58 PM

I've been upgraded every time and used online check in. In January, we paid for a standard room at POFQ. When we arrived and were given a non renovated room, I guess I sounded disappointed, because she instantly asked for my key back and upgraded us to a beautiful river side room that hadn't been slept in yet. Very nice!:thumbsup: