PDA

View Full Version : In park stroller rentals

EeyoresBestFriend
10-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Moderators ~ if I'm in the wrong spot please feel free to move. :)

First time ever renting strollers from the parks(probably double strollers), how does it work? Is is fairly easy to do and have you ever been unable to rent one because they are all gone? Is pick up and drop off kinda painless?

Any advice / tips / hints greatly appreciated . . . .

:thumbsup:

bouncer
10-08-2011, 04:25 PM
I usually get a length of stay stroller pass. Pay once at discounted (a little, ahem) and you will get tickets back for the number of days you will be at WDW. They will stamp it for your day of use and you will fill in a tag with your name. Put it in the sleeve on the back of the stroller and away you go. When you are done just take back to return area. If we are going to park hop I just return the stroller but take the tag with me to pop in the next one. On day 2 or same day park hopping skip the cashier line and go straight to counter where they have the tags-they will verify & stamp your ticket and give you the stroller. Much quicker after 1st day is out of the way.:mickey:

EeyoresBestFriend
10-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Thank you ~ :thumbsup:

That sounds much easier than what I thought!!

:D

Main Street Jim
10-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Once you get a stroller/wheelchair/ECV for the day, it's good for the entire day - no need to pay more than once if you're park hopping. Hold onto the receipt and name tag, take it with you to your next destination. Walk up to the Stroller Rental counter; they'll be more than happy to rent you your next "mode of transportation" :thumbsup:

Staying more than a few days? Length-of-stay rental tickets are *great*; little bit cheaper per day.

Is is fairly easy to do and have you ever been unable to rent one because they are all gone? Is pick up and drop off kinda painless?Very rarely do any of the parks "run out". ECV's, yes, there are a fairly limited number of these. But the strollers are "strong in number" :)

Pick-up and drop-off: just inside each of the parks' entrances, along with International Gateway at EPCOT. On your way out to drop it off, make sure you have all your personal belongings with you.

Stroller parking at attractions: each attraction has its own designated stroller parking, so if you're not sure where to leave the stroller, just ask the CM's out in front of each attraction :thumbsup: Make sure not to leave valuables: cash, credit cards, wallets, video/digital cameras, etc. And be careful leaving any food in the stroller; I've seen entire flocks of birds attacking strollers parked with popcorn buckets and all kinds of food *everywhere*...LOL...