PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining in danger of selling out?

Belle1984
10-06-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm trying to wait until my aunt decides of she's going on our trip with us to book. But I'm scared free dining is going to sell out. Do you think they will sell out by next Thursday? :confused:

tennantsrwe
10-06-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm not sure if Free Dining would sell out or not but you could always book your package and adjust it once your aunt makes her decision. However in order to do this with no penalty you have to be outside the 45 day window. Don't know if that's an option or not based on your travel dates.

disneyfan328
10-06-2011, 08:22 PM
While Im not sure that it will sell out, just keep in mind that there are only a certain amount of rooms at each resort for each special that comes out. There are also other offers out there right now with pin codes and such.

just somethng to keep in mind.

kathiep
10-08-2011, 08:49 AM
I agree. Book it now. If she decides to go, great - you're all set. If not, you can cancel entirely w/o a penalty as long as you're more than 45 days out or you can always adjust the reservation just to drop her. I always sleep better knowing I have my reservation even if I have to change it multiple times.

brivers222
10-10-2011, 10:47 AM
depending on your dates and whether the latest room discounts offered... there is a good chance people are getting better deals leaving the free dining. I know I personally saved $1000 going from Free Dining promotion to ROOM Discount and full price dining on my trip in December. So that could, in a way, free up more free dining packages.