PDA

View Full Version : Best/Easiest place to Buy Ears in MK

ekatz
10-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi,

I would love to get my two toddlers their first mickey ears soon after we get to WDW. Do they sell these at all the resorts (we are staying at GF), or is there an easy place to purchase soon after entering MK.

I don't want to spend a lot of time on this if it isn't easy, but since I am a planner, I figured I would ask.

thanks in advance!
liz

cer
10-05-2011, 10:34 PM
I would buy them at the Chapeau on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom. Once you enter the park it is in the circle to your right. That is all they sell there and they also can embroider your name at that location.

You can get all kinds of ears everywhere. I tried on some fancy specialty ears at the Grand Floridian, but if you want your name, the Chapeau is the place to go.

tinklover
10-05-2011, 10:35 PM
there is a hat store in MK to the right at the start of Main street behind the bakery.

WDWForever
10-06-2011, 08:16 AM
I believe you can get mickey ears at any resort store, but suggest the best place is the main hat store to the right (and connected) to the main street candy store just after entering MK.

darthmacho
10-06-2011, 04:24 PM
:mickey: The Chapeau on Main Street is a good place to get them. I don't recall how long it took, but it wan't long.

10-09-2011, 02:19 AM
there is a hat store in MK to the right at the start of Main street behind the bakery.

Behind, to the East of, the Confectionary. The Bakery is near the North end of Main St.