PDA

View Full Version : Yet another online check in question

tinksmom02
10-04-2011, 07:34 PM
I don't think I've ever used this...the first year it was available we stayed club level so it wasn't necessary, and last year we were checking in so late we figured the lines wouldn't be bad.

If it were just us, it would be a no-brainer. BUT we're traveling with my brother & his family, who have never been before. Is there any vital information that they will NOT get if they do the online check in? (I'm sure I can help them with almost any questions they have, anyway.) I guess what I'm asking is, does the online check in take anything away from checking in to your first vacation at WDW?

Thanks!

mydisneygirls
10-04-2011, 11:27 PM
I was leary using online check in on our recent trip but I have to say, we got the same service as if we waited in line. I had booked a standard room at WL and we were upgraded to a courtyard view. The room we got overlooked the DVC pool from our balcony and the main pool was just around the corner. They knew we were celebrating my daughter's birthday and the Cast Member had the "It's My Birthday" button waiting for her!!!! So to answer your question, it doesn't take anything away! Hope you have a wonderful time.