PDA

View Full Version : scattered thunder storms

peter's #1 fan
10-04-2011, 09:04 AM
Hi we are leaving tomorrow Oct 5th and coming back Oct 14th. Should we be worried about the weather forecast for this time. I've never been this time of the year before.
Thanks

Katzateer
10-04-2011, 09:12 AM
We had not been this time of year either. Expect rain but hopefully it will miss you. We didn't have a lot of problems a week ago but it did rain a few of the days ( but not for long except the last day). Most of the time it was warm, humid and sunny.

Hope you have fun!

vicster
10-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Hard to tell with Florida. We were there last week and the forecast was for rain every day. We had rain one nite and only for a little while. It was 90 every day and humid. We've been there in October and the weather was pleasant during the day and cooling down in the evening.

Wolf
10-04-2011, 09:38 AM
We are leaving friday and I worried about this too, maybe StormChaser could fill us in?:number1:

Melanie
10-04-2011, 09:48 AM
The storms are nothing like summer time. Love this time of year in Florida! The past week has been downright gorgeous. Upcoming it does look like a few chances of rain over the weekend, but not anything to fret about. Come on down! :sun:

LittleRoosMommy
10-04-2011, 09:54 AM
We are leaving on Saturday to come down! I was hoping to get an updated forecast too! We've had so much rain up in the MD area, that I really just want to see some FL sunshine!! Can I put my order in now?? LOL Can't wait to get there!!

wdwaggie
10-04-2011, 09:58 AM
We were there two weeks ago and my iphone weather app showed rain all 5 days :( BUT, the only times it rained were very brief and light and much welcomed to knock the heat down. Our trip was outstanding!!:number1::thumbsup:

Strmchsr
10-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Guys, check the weather forecast thread at the top of this forum for the most up to date weather info all related specifically to WDW. I update that each day. There is no significant rain threat for WDW in the near future. Scattered afternoon showers are always possible, but most of those will stay near the coast.

FYI, stay away from the "fill-in-your-zip code" sites for specific weather info. Those are all done by a computer based on one model. No human interaction at all, so they aren't the most reliable more than 1 or 2 days out.

peter's #1 fan
10-04-2011, 10:03 AM
thanks everyone just one more day:mickey:

brivers222
10-04-2011, 01:53 PM
we went this time last year... not a drop of rain fell on us... and the only clouds we saw was those man made airplane sign trails.