PDA

View Full Version : Duffy now available via Disney Store website

floridamom
10-04-2011, 08:46 AM
This may not be a brand-new development, but I just got an e-mail from the Disney Store announcing that you can purchase the "naked" Duffy and various costumes, as well as the smaller "permanently" dressed seasonal/specialty versions of Duffy online.

DD6 got one last Christmas, and she'll finally get a chance to introduce him to "Big Duffy" at Epcot in less than two weeks! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-04-2011, 09:26 AM
I was looking around on the site for something else (those super cute ear ornaments I couldn't find, but that's another post!) and saw the "naked" Duffy and clothes.

Could make a cute Christmas present, to help build anticipation for an trip next year.

Melanie
10-04-2011, 09:50 AM
An opportunity for Disney to expose more folks to the wonder that is Duffy! :D

So much for him being an Epcot 'exclusive'. ;)

floridamom
10-04-2011, 09:57 AM
An opportunity for Disney to expose more folks to the wonder that is Duffy! :D

So much for him being an Epcot 'exclusive'. ;)

Seems like it was only a matter of time ...

I am wondering how my girls will react when they see the Duffy head ice cream bowls. Either they will want one or think it is totally creepy.

Melanie
10-04-2011, 02:49 PM
I am wondering how my girls will react when they see the Duffy head ice cream bowls. Either they will want one or think it is totally creepy.

I went to get one a few weeks ago and were told they weren't selling them anymore. :confused:

IloveDisney71
10-04-2011, 03:06 PM
I am hoping someone can explain who & what Duffy is to me. Does he have a cartoon or something- where did be come from? I haven't been to Disney in about a year & a 1/2 but I'm returning from a trip right now. I kept seeing Duffy everywhere but I don't know why I kept seeing him everywhere. Thanks!

Melanie
10-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Here is the link (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=175191&highlight=duffy) to the original thread from when Duffy was announced. :thumbsup: