PDA

View Full Version : Pressed penny books

DisneyRN
10-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Am I imagining that these books exist? If they are made, where can we get one? :twocents:

Main Street Jim
10-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes, there are pressed-penny books :) Nearly every place that sells something has them - Emporium, Uptown Jewelers, MouseGear, resort gift shop, World of Disney, etc.

gardenia
10-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Every gift shop, in both parks and resorts, has them. They are almost always right by the check-out register.

tennantsrwe
10-03-2011, 10:29 AM
They do exist!! LOL!! We ordered ours online so we had it packed and ready for our trip. I just googled Disney Pressed Penny Books. I think ours, with shipping, was are $10. Not sure how that compares to the gift shops on property.

mickeyman42
10-03-2011, 11:19 AM
As mentioned, the gift shops all have them, also at guest relations you can ask for a pressed penny list and they will give you a huge list by park/resort that tells you the location of each penny/quarter, and epcot has a nice colored map version, but the other parks didn't

Tink#64
10-04-2011, 12:03 AM
These make the coolest souvenears! :twocents: :waycool: My DS's both still have their books that they filled years ago! It took several trips to collect enough pressed coins to fill them, but now they have really neat momentos from so many parks, attractions & resorts! :thumbsup: