PDA

View Full Version : Jet Blue Extra Leg room

Jeri Lynn
10-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi,
I've never flown Jet Blue but will be for our upcoming trip in November. On the way down I paid extra to have the seats with the extra leg room.

Is there really a big difference? I'm wondering if I should get the same seats for our return flights. My husband is a big guy ~ 6' and husky.

Thanks!

VWL Mom
10-01-2011, 09:56 AM
We tried them once and are now doing them every trip. There is a noticeable difference, DH and my boys love them.

Depending on your airport you may also have a separate security line (we have one at Newark) which speeds things up and preboarding privileges.

Jeri Lynn
10-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Thank you for your response Lynn. We are flying out of Hartford. I think I'll change our returning flight seats.

Hull-onian
10-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Say "Yes" to extra leg room. Well worth it:number1:

Jeri Lynn
10-04-2011, 08:31 AM
I changed our seats on both flights. I had run it by my husband a while back and he had said no, but I will just surprise him and tell him I made a management decision in his best interest!!

VWL Mom
10-04-2011, 08:35 AM
He'll thank you for it I'm sure :thumbsup:

Tink1
10-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Just flew Jetblue down and back from SWF. Did the extra leg room and hubby REALLY was glad I made the switch. He is 6' and I am long legged, so it really was worth the money to us.

Plus you board first so you are not trying to make your stuff fit in the overhead, they were totally empty!

Nanc