PDA

View Full Version : Club level at WL or not?

WDW&MK
09-30-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi,

Wondering what is the difference between standard room vs. club level at WL. Just stayed at WL in a standard room and loved it:cloud9:. We're starting to plan our next trip and it is just DH and myself. What are the advantages of club level and are they worth the extra money?
thanks!
Kari

mydisneygirls
09-30-2011, 11:12 PM
Only those that stay in the club level can get in. They serve continental breakfast, snacks and drinks (tonic and water) during the day and have pastries and cordials at night. If you're on the DP, I'd stay in a standard room but if you got the money, go for it. I've stayed in the club level at the Poly a number of times when I got a really great deal years ago. Loved it but with the DP, it's not worth it unless you got the money to waste. Don't get me wrong, if I were rich I'd stay there! :mickey:

Donald
10-01-2011, 08:28 AM
I have enjoyed my stays at WL and AKL club level!

We had rooms with amazing views-I am sure that was just pure luck though! The view at WL was of MK. We would return from the park, grab a cordial and dessert, then sit on our balcony to enjoy the Christmas wishes each night. It was absolutely amazing!

The staff were very helpful with any questions or reservations.

The food selections were tasty. They served a nice, light breakfast: fruit, bagels, pastries, juice...just enough to get you started. If you returned mid-day, the offerings were just goldfish, trail mix, gummy bears, beer, soda pop, basically a quick pick me up. Perfect for an after pool treat. The evening offerings were samples of dishes that are offered in the restaurants. There is always a fresh veggie tray, cheese and cracker tray, and of course, PBJ sandwiches for the kids! If you ate a big lunch in the park, it may be all that you need. If you have a late reservation for dinner, it will tide you over until you get there! Dessert and cordials were the cap off to the evening.

Is it worth it? It was great for us; a family of four with a picky eater. We were at the resort a lot, which allowed us to utilize the club more. If you are an up and out all day kind of couple, will you ever have a chance to use it?

Good luck with your decision. :mickey:

WDW&MK
10-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the info! It sounds neat and it sounds like you both enjoyed it. We'll definitely have to look into this.:mickey: