PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Wishes question

andrsue
09-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Ok - so I have not purchased tickets to MVMCP for our upcoming trip in November. I see that on the nights of the party, there is something called "Holiday Wishes"...how different is that from the regular Wishes show? I am just trying to figure out exactly what I will be missing if I skip MVMCP. I know everyone will have different opinions on this - just looking for someone to tell me what the difference is in the fireworks show....

disneymom2000
10-01-2011, 10:04 PM
The only thing I noticed different about the "fireworks" show when I went last Christmas was that the lighting on the castle was festive. Like snowflakes were projected all over the castle walls. Things like that. I didn't really notice anything different about the fireworks themselves.

andrsue
10-02-2011, 03:22 PM
goes most of the nights that we are there. Can I safely assume that I will see the same Wishes show on regular nights that they do at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? Or is there something different between the 2? :confused:

faline
10-02-2011, 03:23 PM
For the holiday party shows, fireworks are shot off around the perimeter of the park as well as behind the Castle for an almost 360° view of fireworks.

We enjoy the party and attend whenever it occurs during a scheduled trip.

In addition to the fireworks, there is snow on Main Street, the holiday parade featuring Santa and a variety of holiday related shows around the park. Once the parties end, the holiday parade and the shows can typically be found in the parks during normal operating hours.