PDA

View Full Version : POP to Cape May Cafe

retiredfigment
09-29-2011, 01:50 PM
We are staying at POP on our next trip and having dinner at Cape May one night. I seem to recall that you can walk from EPCOT to Beach Club. Can someone tell me if that is from the main entrance or from the International Gateway in the back?

PopPhan
09-29-2011, 02:02 PM
To get to Cape May Buffet from Pop, you can either go to Epcot and walk the whole way through the park and out the International Gateway or go to Disneys Hollywood Studios and take the boat (or walk, but it can be quite the hike! LOL) to the Yacht & Beach Club.

We did the latter on our trip about a week ago.

Mackflava99
09-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Yes, the entrance in International gateway- almost directly across from the Fish and Chips place, will take you right to Cape May, its a quick walk.stay to your right after you go over the bridge, then turn right at the Beach club entrance (before the water slide) Cape May will be right there in the Lobby.

From Pop you can get there from Epcot- with some walking or from DHS ( take boat to Beach club)
Really any park will have a bus to beach club except Epcot ..

Scar
09-29-2011, 02:10 PM
The previous posters are correct. The walk from DHS to Beach Club is about 20 minutes at a leisuerly pace. Unless you catch the boat when it's leaving, the boat will be longer.

I'm going to move this to Vacation Planning.

If you have a question about the dinner itself, please start a new thread in Dining. :)

Wolf
10-03-2011, 11:25 AM
When we stayed at POP and ate at Beach Club (which is deleshus!!!) We took a cab from Pop to BC and it wasn't very expensive and worth it to skip the hassle to be honest. Hope you love Cape May as much as we do!!