PDA

View Full Version : space mountain ghost galaxy

disneydrmr
09-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Is this only during the halloween party? or is it all day during the halloween season?

Disney4us2
09-29-2011, 09:58 AM
It is all day through the Halloween season.

retiredfigment
09-29-2011, 10:26 AM
What is space mountain ghost galaxy. Going to be in DW next week, and don't want to miss anything!!! LOL

Disney4us2
09-29-2011, 10:59 AM
What is space mountain ghost galaxy. Going to be in DW next week, and don't want to miss anything!!! LOL

Ghost Galaxy is a Halloween overlay in Space Mountain at Disneyland. I don't think they do it at WDW.

tinkwest
09-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Ghost Galaxy is open throughout the entire day during the Halloween season. It will be uninstalled on November 1st. :ghost:

2Epcot
09-29-2011, 11:49 AM

Ghost Galaxy is a Halloween overlay in Space Mountain at Disneyland. I don't think they do it at WDW.

The Ghost Galaxy overlay was first done at Hong Kong Disneyland, then started a couple of years ago at Disneyland in CA. It is not at WDW.

A ghost type alien character appears throughout the ride along with different music and sound effects.

On the exterior of the attraction, projections and sound effects begin the theme before you enter.

Unlike the special Halloween fireworks show, Disney has kept this available to all the guests.

NewDVCowner
09-29-2011, 12:17 PM
I can't wait to see this! I'm going down October 20th and one of the main reasons I decided on that date was to see Ghost Gallaxy!

Mary Chase
12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
When exactly did this start this year? I am thinking about going to Disneyland next fall and wanted to catch this. Will it be up the last week in September?

tinkwest
12-11-2011, 09:50 AM
When exactly did this start this year? I am thinking about going to Disneyland next fall and wanted to catch this. Will it be up the last week in September?

It runs about six weeks, beginning mid-September and closing on November 1st.