PDA

View Full Version : How do they do it??

mickey_M_lvr
09-28-2011, 12:00 PM
I wanna know how many others are with me? I am a 32 y/o mom/professional person. My DH and I were at WDW a week ago and were caught in a rain shower. Being as hot as it was we didn't mind. Out of the clear blue I see a puddle in front of me....I take 2 running steps and hop both feet in the puddle...shoes and all. :laughing: On a normal day...anywhere else on Earth I would have never done that. I was in the moment.

So tell me.....What have you done at WDW that is totally out of your chacacter in regular life? :eyes:

I can't be all alone in this..... :blush:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Scream like a baby (on BTMR) and dance in front of strangers....come to think of it I don't usually even dance in front of friends:mickey:

retiredfigment
09-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Not a big fan of 'touch-feely', but if one of the characters come up, have to hug. Also, never volunteer for any audience participation activities - except at Disney. Too funny about the puddle, done it and MY DD yelled at me:secret:

BrerGnat
09-28-2011, 12:31 PM
In a rather notorious spur of the moment "moment", I did a full on crazy dance in front of the Fountain of Nations during its water show...air guitar and everything. This was several years ago, and it was really funny, but I have NO idea what possessed me to do it. I am so shy. I would NEVER get up on stage and do something like that, for example, but I just got caught up in the moment, and put on a pretty amusing performance for about 500 complete strangers. :blush:

AllDisney
09-28-2011, 05:54 PM
We have walked down Main St, locked arms and began signing It's a Small World:mickey:

As we get closer to the castle it seems that the song gets louder:secret:

Tink#64
09-29-2011, 12:42 AM
:funny:DH & I do this silly gallup saying "The (Last Name here) are coming, over & over. We started this years ago upon leaving "ye Old Yankee Trader" or whatever the shop is called in the MK! DS's are simply humiliated & that makes it even more funny! I tell them, we'll never see these people again! LOL DH also loves to do the silly walk from a commercial, someting about working out, & he looks something akin to an ostrich! It's the funniest ever! DH tried this in the mall at home last week & D's were mortified! I had to stop him because I knew that it was possible that DS's might see (or DH be seen by) somene we know! :ack:

teamblackwell
09-29-2011, 01:44 AM
There is a funny video on youtube, its a montage of people doing silly things at WDW. One of the video's is this very, very, drunk guy dancing to a live performance band at DS.
It is the funniest thing ever!
To find it, I think you type in "drunk at WDW"