PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back Offer

mydisneygirls
09-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Just wondering if anyone who went recently received a bounce back offer. I did and it was for the WL next Aug/Sept for $130 pp, per day, tickets and dining included (this was based on a family of 4). As it turns out, it wasn't a really BIG deal because since it's only 3 of us, it will cost more -- $164 pp, per day which is pretty much what I paid this trip. I just thought when they gave you a bounce back offer, you would be getting a really great deal. Am I wrong?

Strmchsr
09-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Bounceback offers are not always great deals. Sometimes, yes, but often they are just marketing schemes to get you to book again. So, sometimes the deals are great, sometimes not. There wasn't one in my room when I checked out yesterday. I have heard some folks last month got the "free" dining offer for Sept 2012 on the bounceback offer.

PopPhan
09-27-2011, 01:50 PM
I didn't check at the desk, but there was no BounceBack Offer in our room at Pop last week.

We are probably skipping WDW next year, but I still would have like to have seen what the offer would be.

mydisneygirls
09-27-2011, 09:56 PM
The offer I got included free dining. I guess I'll wait and see what offers come out around Sept/Oct 2012. I suppose if rates go up, then I can always stick with what I have. Can't wait to go back. Since my girls are older now, it was one of the best vacations we've had together!!!