PDA

View Full Version : Photographers at the resorts...

Dsnygirl
09-26-2011, 08:47 PM
So, I know you can schedule professional photo sessions w/ Photopass photographers at different resorts.

But, when our family was staying at AKL in 2009, there was a photopass photographer in the lobby taking very good, professional pictures... no reservation required.

Does anyone know if this is still going on, esp. at AKL??

:thanks: in advance for any info...

Goofy4TheWorld
09-26-2011, 10:04 PM
I had the same thing happen at WL. A PhotoPass photographer took what was probably our best PhotoPass pictures of the week in the lobby while we waited to get into Whispering Canyon.

However, I later learned from Intercot that this PhotoPass photographer was likely either about to begin, or had just finished, a paid photo session and that was probably the only reason he was there.

I think it is random chance to find one at any resort for free, and he/she will only be there because they have a paid session sometime soon.

Mickey'sGirl
09-27-2011, 08:24 AM
There was one set up in the lobby at Jambo House in August, so you should be in luck!

BrerGnat
09-27-2011, 08:54 AM
I've seen them at a lot of resorts. I saw one in the lobby of WL back in May. We had some excellent family pictures taken on the Boardwalk just outside of Y/B Club on our trip last year too.

faline
09-27-2011, 11:38 AM
We didn't see any at Jambo House in May though we had seen them there in December of 2009.