Disney4us2
09-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Cast:
Me... Marci
Jessica 11
Beverly
Lisa 13

Wednesday 8/17

Today was Blizzard Beach day. We got an early start and arrived just after opening. I wanted a spot under one of the huts near the wave pool. We lucked out and got our spot. It was early enough that the girls got to do everything they wanted to. Beverly and I cruised the gift shop and looked at the pick a pearl items. We didn't plan on staying long as we were going to go to the Welcome Home Wednesday.

The girls were having fun and stayed longer than we anticipated. We were heading to the bus to go back to the resort and the sky looked like it was going to open up. It did... boy did it come down. Luckily we were on the bus already.

We got off at Jambo House and went to the Mara for lunch. Once the rain stopped, we went back to Kidani to freshen up and relax. It was too late to make it for Welcome Home Wednesays. We weren't too disapointed. We would be able to go to the one next Wednesday.

We headed out to Epcot and a short tour of Canada and the UK pavillions and took more pictures with France as the backdrop. Soon we were on the ferry on our way to dinner at Cape May Cafe.

This was my third time there and I loved it....again. Everything was sooo good. By the time we finished dinner it was almost 9pm. Instead of going back into Epcot. we decieded to take the ferry over to DHS and catch the bus back to Kidani. By the time we got back and in bed it was well 11pm. No late nights for us this day.... but very relaxing.

Katzateer
09-25-2011, 09:35 PM
Sounds like a good day. Thats strange we didn't have any rain at MGM or EPCOT until later in the day and it didn't last long ( around 6 pm )

sassafras
09-25-2011, 10:00 PM
We were going to go to Welcome Home Wednesday that day too and ended up missing it due to the rain! Maybe next stay!

faline
09-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Gotta love those nice, relaxed days!

pdrlkr
09-27-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-30-2011, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the report

Mickey'sGirl
09-30-2011, 08:44 AM
A good day at Blizzard Beach and then a good meal to finish off the day. Perfect!

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-30-2011, 03:18 PM
I have to try Cape May Cafe!