Disney4us2
09-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Cast:
Me Marci
Jessica 11
Beverly
Lisa 13

Tuesday 8/16
This was moving day and we were all packed and ready early in the morning. We had bell services bring all of our bags to the front and had Disney move most of them. We took what ever carry on's with us.

Bell services called for an accessible taxi to take us and the scooter over to AKL. A regular taxi came ...huh:confused: A little while later a van showed up, but it was not an accessible one. Double huh????

There was a but going to AK park and bell services asked she could take us on with the carry on's. It was not a crowded bus and she said yes. After a stop at Blizzard Beach and then AK, our driver Kay took us to AKL Kidani.... wow. Service above and beyod. Nice magic so early in the morning.

We arrived around 8:30am to check in and get our keys and dining plan. We all have the Premier AP so we didn't need tickets.

Soon we were on our way to Epcot. After stopping for photopass pictures (we ordered the cd) we were on our way to Spaceship Earth. After that I needed so speed and it was on to Test Track. We were hungry and a stop at Sunshine Seasons was in order. We were still a little tired so I don't remember what we did next, except going back to the resort.

Beverly had recieved her text that her room was ready. I went to see if mine was ready too and it was. This was my first disapointment. I did not get any of my requests. We were on the 5th floor and not near the lobby. I really wanted a bottom floor. We were not at the end but close. We wanted to be close together. They could not put me in the more accessible location and keep Beverly and Lisa's room near us. We just made the best of it and kept the rooms. Our room it's self was very nice. I liked the view with the exception of looking at all the tree tops. I loved the decor. The bathroom was so large. It had two drawers and a real hair dryer. Not the kind on the wall. We unpacked our things to settle in for the next week. I didn't get tired of looking out on the savannah. The bed was a high one which I did not care for, but on the good side I was able to put our suitcases under the bed with no problems:cool:

It was nice to have this break to settle in and rest. Jessica loved the Disney channel. We don't have cable tv at home, so she took it all in.

We had ADR's for Tokyo Dining and we were all on our way to Epcot again. We took our time walking WS on our way. We made it to Japan and checked in. I was hoping for a window table, no luck this time. Our meals were great. Jessica and I had ordered a couple of orders of sushi. So did Beverly. Lisa opted for the steak dinner. Jessica, Beverly and I all had a bento box. It was very good and we left very full.

We didn't stay too long after dinner opting to slowly walk back to the front and head home for the night.

This was to be a recurring theme during the week, but it made for a relaxing vacation.

http://www.photobucket.com/wdw2

faline
09-25-2011, 04:12 PM
At least you are now all settled in! I loved those animal designs in the curtains!

pdrlkr
09-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-30-2011, 08:31 AM
Sounds wonderful, love the pics

Mickey'sGirl
09-30-2011, 08:40 AM
Awesome with the bus! Too bad about the room, but I'm glad that you both settled in fine.

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-30-2011, 03:16 PM
On to the next report! Thanks!