PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question that I need help with...

DisneyRN
09-24-2011, 07:05 PM
I sheepishly ask this question (embarrassed that I don't know the answer, as many times as I have been)...but, seems I have always had a MYW with park hopper ticket (or whatever version of that was out over the course of the years). In other words, I always have "hopped."

When we go in a couple weeks, we have 4-day base tickets. If we leave the park on that day, can we get hand stamps to return to the same park? That way, if we need a break, we can go and return? Sure hope so!

Thanks for any info! :blush:

Melanie
09-24-2011, 07:07 PM
You sure can (return to the same park), but no hand stamp required. They did away with that with the invent of the Magic Your Way tickets years back.

Have a great trip! :mickey:

Buttercup
09-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Yep! No hand-stamp necessary now that they do the biometric thing with your tickets. :)

Main Street Jim
09-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Yep :) What you'll want to do is make sure each person signs the back of their ticket when you enter the park the first time; that way, when you get back to the park later (and later on in the week), and the biometrics don't read, you're not trying to remember who had which ticket. Signing the back ensures that each person uses the same ticket all the time :)

A Big Kid
09-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Yep :) What you'll want to do is make sure each person signs the back of their ticket when you enter the park the first time; that way, when you get back to the park later (and later on in the week), and the biometrics don't read, you're not trying to remember who had which ticket. Signing the back ensures that each person uses the same ticket all the time :)

Unless something changed, Dont all passes have individual guest names on them.

Aurora
09-25-2011, 02:19 PM
Unless something changed, Dont all passes have individual guest names on them.

Some do and some don't. If your tickets are attached to the hard plastic room key, each guest name will be on the plastic card. If they're the paper (mylar) tickets, they only have the ticket numbers on them.

09-25-2011, 02:36 PM
You only need a stamp if you want to be mailed back, otherwise, use your park ticket.

chrim
09-26-2011, 01:37 AM
If you have just the "base" ticket option you cannot hop, i.e. you cannot visit 2 or more parks in the same day.

However, with any Disney admission ticket, you can leave a park and then return to that same park later in the day with the same ticket (no extra cost). The only exception would be if the park reaches maximum capacity, which happens on some holidays (New Years Eve, 4th of July, possibly Christmas).