PDA

View Full Version : photopass

linedropper
09-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Is there a discount for prepaying for photopass before you get there?

And how do i do it if so?

:mickey:

TheHD
09-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Yes, its $99 before going and $149 after for the PhotoCD. I just pre-purchased mine. You register and purchase the CD from the website. The below is from my receipt email:

" What to do next:
1. Get a Disney's PhotoPass card from the first Photographer you see.
2. Use the card every time you get a photo taken.
3. After your vacation, visit DisneyPhotoPass.com to claim your photos and make edits too!
4. Place a Disney's PhotoCD in your cart.
5. Go to your shopping cart and place your order. Your pre-purchase credit will be applied to your order."

Hope this helps.

disneyfan328
09-23-2011, 02:13 PM
or you can prepurchase the photopass CD and photo book for 149$ Either way its great day and if you don't like any of your pictures, you can get a full refund!

faline
09-23-2011, 02:21 PM
To pre-purchase, go here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx).

linedropper
09-23-2011, 04:58 PM
thanks got it

PrincessCmom
09-24-2011, 11:19 AM
If you have multiple family members going on the same trip and investing in photo CD together, can each family member edit their own photos and purchase their choice of photos as long as everyone has the same user name/password for online? :confused:

faline
09-24-2011, 03:38 PM
If you have multiple family members going on the same trip and investing in photo CD together, can each family member edit their own photos and purchase their choice of photos as long as everyone has the same user name/password for online? :confused:

I know you can have multiple cards so it is possible for families to share the CD. If you've pre-purchased the CD, you could have different family members edit different photos. Still, only one CD is going to be produced and shipped. I would imagine that additional products can be purchased but I'm not sure if different family members can do the ordering or if it would need to be ordered the the person who originally pre-ordered the cd.