PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Day 3 (Sept 5th)

Pop Centurion
09-21-2011, 06:29 PM
After an eventful night in MK the night before we headed back for a full day.
It was Labor Day so the park seemed pretty packed but still manageable.
Lunch at Cosmic Rays was a nightmare. So many people were packed in there. I wanted to go to CHH but wifey wanted Cosmic Rays. After getting our food we waited a while to get a seat. They seriously should consider expanding the seating area some how. There was people standing in front of other peoples tables as they ate so they could grab it once they were finished. Not very comfortable trying to eat with people hovering over you with that "can't you eat faster" look on their faces.
We did the usual rounds of the rides but everytime I noticed POTC merchandise I said to my wife "hey, we should buy this" in which I got a look or elbow to the gut LOL! Hey, if you're stuck on a ride for almost 2 hrs, you have to joke about it.

Headed to Poly for dinner at 'Ohana which was excellent as usual. I totally felt like Octomom after that meal though. :blush:

Back in MK we did a few more rides then went to the front of Cinderella Castle for MEP. After that we turned to watch MM&Y which was amazing in person. We had to deal with some rude people pushing their way in front of people but we didn't let it spoil the show. After Wishes we browsed the Emporium until the crowds cleared out then caught our bus back to POP.

All in all a simple, uneventful day.

faline
09-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Except for the crowds at lunch, it sounds like you had a lovely Magic Kingdom day!

Pop Centurion
09-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Definitely.

Joannelet
09-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Yay for good Disney days! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the report, sounds better than the day before.

emerzmom
09-22-2011, 03:40 PM
I am glad this was a better day!
:mickey:

Suz36
09-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Uneventful was just what you needed! :mickey:

pdrlkr
09-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-29-2011, 09:22 PM