PDA

View Full Version : Triple Digits Dance!

Mammabruski
09-21-2011, 03:00 PM
Tee-Hee

I thought my DM (Pirate Granny) was going to post, marking only 999 days until our Grand Gathering trip in 2014 and since I haven't seen that post, I thought I would try to get a bit of silliness out of my system (and reach the 300 post mark)! Good thing I have a trip booked for next summer so I don't get too antsy... Besides, it's never too early to start dreaming... Especially since my girls will be 7 and almost 5 when we go in 2014, which is such a change from 4 and 18 months (our last trip).
:mickey:

DVC2004
09-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Sounds like a fun trip! The anticipation is part of the fun, isn't it?

disneymom15
09-21-2011, 05:40 PM
WooHoo:mjump:

BeccaO
09-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey, you're getting closer everyday!!!! My entire family went on a trip to WDW last December for my parents 50th Anniversary, that trip was years in the planning!!! When you start planning it seems so far away, but as it gets closer the anticipation builds till you are ready to bust at the seams, and then it's over in a flash!! And then you think back about how long you were planning and how far away it seemed at the time. I look back on our trip in December and think to myself "goodness I can't believe it is really over" Many more trips are planned for the future!!!:mickey: