PDA

View Full Version : Q re: pool view rooms at AKL....

Dsnygirl
09-19-2011, 12:30 PM
My DH and I are staying at AKL for a long weekend in October, and have requested a "pool view" room. That being done -- does anyone have any advice on where we should ask for this room to be??

(We've stayed there before, and had booked a pool view room, but were lucky enough to be upgraded to a Savannah view on the Zebra Trail side of things. :cloud9:)

In looking at the AKL map, it seems that a pool view on the Zebra Trail could end up over Boma... unless you were in the section way out, that angles in towards the ppool... otherwise, the Giraffe Trail might be better? And are floors 4, 5 & 6 concierge/DVC rooms?

Thanks for any input... I don't ever like to get too specific with our requests, as we've always had good luck with where we've ended up... but it's nice to at least prefer a certain section, if others have had good luck there!

:thanks:

BugeyedMuggy
09-19-2011, 04:22 PM
I don't know the exact room # but we had a pool view on the 3 rd floor (lobby floor) and it overlooked the kiddie pool. Since AKL has a walk in area no one used the kiddie pool and our balcony was very quite. Hope this helps.