Cast:

Me: Jenn, 37 yrs old, been to Disney 7 times
DH: Mike, 36 yrs old, been to Disney 6 times
DD: Jayda, 8 yrs old, been to Disney 5 times
DS: Jordan, 8 yrs old, been to Disney 5 times
DD: Kaliah, 5 yrs old, been to Disney 3 times
DS: Rommell, 3 yrs old, NEVER been to Disney
Mom: Pauline, 50+ yrs old, NEVER been to Disney

We are lucky that we are going because we wanted to go in 2011 and didn't have the money. We adopted all of our 4 kids and got to claim an adoption tax credit which gave us a HUGE income tax return and now we are able to go!

We are leaving on October 27 on an 8:30ish am flight from Boston straight to MCO. We rented a limo for the hour ride to Boston. The kids have never been in a limo, they will be psyched.

We are staying for the first time at The Wilderness Lodge for 8 nights, 9 days.

We are also attending MNSSHP on Halloween night! This will be our 4th time attending this party, but never on Halloween night.

We got FREE dining and chose to pay the difference an upgrade to Deluxe. Some of our dining experiences include: CRT, Crystal Palace, Tusker House, Chef Mickey's, Coral Reef, Hollywood and Vine, Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex. etc...

I'm excited for my son to see all the characters and magic that disney has to offer. He will love it. I'm happy that my mom has joined us as she has never been. We are paying for her to come with us to help out w/ the kids. 39 more days!:mickey:

Donald
09-18-2011, 12:43 PM
That sounds like an amazing vacation! I am sure you will love everything! I can't wait to hear how your son enjoyed it! Happy vacation and Happy Halloween!:blackcat:

Kairi_7378
09-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about how your DS does. And congratulations on your adoption!

SBETigg
09-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Fantastic, Jenn! Wishing you a great big happy family trip!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Sounds wonderful, have fun:mickey:

faline
09-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Sounds like a wonderful trip! Enjoy!

MinnieMommie
09-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Wow! Deluxe dining, 7 nights at WL,MNNSHP and your entire family yogether. This will be a trip to remember. Enjoy the magic! :mickey:

Joannelet
09-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Sounds like such a great trip! Have a wonderful time on Halloween! Can't wait to hear what your DS thinks about it! I am sure he is going to love it!

January-2007
09-19-2011, 01:06 PM
Hope you have a marvelous time!