PDA

View Full Version : Travelling with the boys (dogs)

Mrs Bus Driver
09-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Thinking about using the kennels next trip. However I am worried, I heard that there are only 5 large crates and the rest are for small dogs :confused:. Boys :puppy: are medium size great dane mixes. Will there be room at the kennel for them? Already having difficulty finding hotel, have to stay much further then I would like. :paw: Don't want to be turned away from the kennel.:sob:

Mrs Bus Driver
09-18-2011, 12:04 PM
thought I was posting in the DL forum can someone please bump me to the right spot. Thanks :mickey:

badkitty
09-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Thinking about using the kennels next trip. However I am worried, I heard that there are only 5 large crates and the rest are for small dogs :confused:. Boys :puppy: are medium size great dane mixes. Will there be room at the kennel for them? Already having difficulty finding hotel, have to stay much further then I would like. :paw: Don't want to be turned away from the kennel.:sob:

I don't know about the kennel but in regards to your hotel, did you try the Anaheim Plaza? This is where I always stay with my baby and I thought I have seen large dogs there.

NJGIRL
09-18-2011, 02:19 PM
I don't know anything about DL, but I do know that Lowe's hotels allow you to take dogs. You can check to see if there are any in the area. The hotels in the Lowe's chain are very very nice.

Mrs Bus Driver
09-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Thank you for your responses. Looks like we may be staying in the Anaheim plaza hotel. So far my research on this hotel looks good. Talked to reservation desk and was told size was no problem $10 per pet per night. :mickey: