PDA

View Full Version : Trick-or-treat in DTD?

KAT1811
09-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Does anyone have any experience or information in regards to trick-or-treating :pumpkin: in Downtown Disney? DH announced last night he wants to leave 4 days early for our November trip and that will put us in Disney for Halloween :ghost: . DD7, DD5, and DS 2 1/2 would have a blast doing a bit of trick-or-treating :blackcat: in Disney. :mpumpkin:

We don't want to do the Halloween :bat: party as they are in bed on the early side (7:00-7:30) we can push it a little bit but I would like to be back to the resort by 9:00pm. By the time the party started we'd have to start heading back to the resort. (Don't think I'm being a big meany not letting them stay up late on Halloween but we have 19 other family members meeting up with us for another 2 weeks in Disney. It should be an insane trip. These first 5 days are supposed to be a relaxing prelude to the insanity of traveling with 24 people)

Strmchsr
09-18-2011, 01:11 PM
DTD is insanely crowded on Halloween. However, Disney has announced this year that they will not have trick-or-treating at DTD. No candy handed out. Instead they have said there will be "enhanced entertainment", though I have no clue what that means.

Dyanna
09-18-2011, 02:41 PM
DTD is insanely crowded on Halloween. However, Disney has announced this year that they will not have trick-or-treating at DTD. No candy handed out. Instead they have said there will be "enhanced entertainment", though I have no clue what that means.

Oh well. Was hoping they would do some sort of Trick or Treating at DTD Halloween night cause that is the only night we are heading 'Downtown' with our DD (4). We are however going to MNSSHP on Nov 1st so that should make up for it :-)

eam
09-19-2011, 07:57 AM
And usually each resort has some sort of activity for Halloween. We have spent Halloween at WL and POP and they each had treats and activities for guests. Have fun!

KAT1811
09-19-2011, 10:14 AM
That's good to know. I didn thinkthey did anything special at the resorts for Halloween.