PDA

View Full Version : Camping Christmas decorations

jenn03
09-17-2011, 03:33 PM
We are planning a trip to fort wilderness campground the week after thanksgiving. Will there be a lot of Christmas decorations by campers up by then? We are planning to go there then mostly to see the decorations by campers as it is something we haven't done before. Has anyone been during this time?

buzznwoodysmom
09-17-2011, 07:18 PM
We've seen the campground twice during Thanksgiving week (2007 and 2009) and there were tons of Christmas decorations at the campsites.

MinnieMommie
09-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Good to hear. We have heard so many good things about the decorations at the Campground that we hope to take a look during our visit in December. Excited about this. :mickey:

CU Tiger
09-27-2011, 04:16 PM
We camped during new years the past three years and love the Christmas decorations. They are amazing. Most of them are bigger than I see in my subdivision.:mickey:

AuntLaura
11-23-2011, 09:40 PM
We just got back from the Fort last week. The christmas decorations are starting to go up. So far the decorations along FW Trail (main road) right by the Settlement are pretty impressive. I'm always amazed at how much work campers put into their displays. Lots of fun riding around looking at them.