PDA

View Full Version : Pets?

Mrs Bus Driver
09-17-2011, 02:33 PM
I am considering a trip with my boys (dogs). Will be staying in nearby pet friendly hotel. However the boys can't stay in the room while we are out. Would like to know where your special family members stay while you are at the parks?:mickey:

Disney4us2
09-17-2011, 03:41 PM
When Ginger was a puppy I boarded her at the Disneyland Kennels. They require proof of vaccinations. I don't know what the current kennel fee is since it has been quite a while since I brought her down to the park.

The kennel staff will not walk your pets. You would need to go to the kennel during the day for your pets excercise and relief. The staff will feed your fur babies. I fed mine as part of our time together. I would go to the kennel 2-3 times during the day.

The kennel is open until one hour after park closing... or at least it was when I brought Ginger with me.

Since we live 50 miles from the magic, I just leave Ginger home. She has a doggie door and the comfort of being at her home.

If you are parking your car at the Disney parking lots. Dogs are allowed on the trams. Not sure about the ART transportation or other hotel transportation.

The kennels are located on the Disneyland side of the esplanade closer to the Harbor Blvd security entrance.