PDA

View Full Version : Duffy Items and Costumes?

DisneyRN
09-17-2011, 09:48 AM
My DD is a fan of Duffy. We have MOST of the costumes (I think :confused: ). We didn't buy the sailor, because we really didn't like it. Otherwise, we have the Canadian, Chinese, German, French, & Mexican costumes.

My question is, are there any new or any others we may have missed? I wish they would expand this to all parks. That would be great! :thumbsup:

Also, what "other" merchandise is for sale recently ala' Duffy? We leave in 3 weeks and are very excited to see anything new.

WDWForever
09-17-2011, 10:56 PM
There are also Woody, Buzz, Cars, and Pirate outfits (my girls have the first three). I think the best place for Duffy outfits is the store next to the Duffy meet and greet in EPCOT.

Melanie
09-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Duffy merchandise can be found all over the resort, but mainly in Epcot, aka Duffy Central.

The new Buzz, Woody and Pirate costumes are very cute! Just announced this week are Sorcerer Mickey, a Jack-O-Lantern and also a Food & Wine Festival one. So cute!

DisneyRN
09-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Ooooohhhhh....at least 6 possible new Duffy outfits we can buy! My fiance is going to be fussing on the money I spend on that bear with DD! :blush:

Joy2theworld
09-21-2011, 11:03 PM
Is the Food and Wine one an outfit or a whole bear with the costume? A friend is going in a few weeks and I asked her to pick me one up based on a picture that I saw and it looked like the full bear. I don't want to confuse her if it is just an outfit.
Thanks!

floridamom
10-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Duffy is now available at Disneystore.com in the Disney Parks Authentic section. I believe the F&W Duffy is the smaller, pre-dressed version. You can see it online.

Wolf
10-04-2011, 09:48 AM
I hate to sound like a noob but I'm so lost...What in the world (literally hehe) is a Duffy???

DisneyRN
10-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Duffy is Mickey Mouse's teddy bear; now, he is a character that you can buy and dress...and meet at EPCOT. Very classical bear. :thumbsup:

ColleenMcD
01-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Any chance that Duffy's clothes will fit a build-a-bear?

We have two special bears that will be traveling to the world with my daughters...they are very into their bears, they change their outfits constantly!

I found "First time to Disney" Duffy shirts on the Disney store...would love to get these to surprise our darling bears...

buzznwoodysmom
01-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Any chance that Duffy's clothes will fit a build-a-bear?

We have two special bears that will be traveling to the world with my daughters...they are very into their bears, they change their outfits constantly!

I found "First time to Disney" Duffy shirts on the Disney store...would love to get these to surprise our darling bears...

My son has put his Build A Bear Saints uniform on his Duffy and it fit perfectly. I'm sure the Duffy clothes will fit your girls' Build A Bears.

ColleenMcD
01-30-2012, 06:55 AM
Thanks!
My youngest daughter's bear is practically a member of our family! She is very worried that the "Airplane people" wont let "her" (the bear) on the plane without a ticket!

AvaNellMouse
02-14-2012, 02:50 PM
AND the Build a Bear clothes fit Mickey, too...
I picked up Duffy's German outfit for my Mickey to wear to the MNSSHP.

scooterca42
03-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Being Canadian - I'm curious - what's the Canadian costume? :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-10-2012, 09:21 PM
It is a red plaid "lumberjack" top, with a matching hat and black pants.

I know, exactly what we walk around in every day up here, eh?

It does match what the Canadian CM's wear at the pavillion at Epcot.