PDA

View Full Version : Updates Coming to Blue Sky Cellar at DCA

MegaDisney
09-15-2011, 10:40 PM
From the Disney Parks Blog:

"Throughout the Disney California Adventure park transformation, Walt Disney Imagineering has kept guests updated on the expansion at Blue Sky Cellar – a space dedicated to special sneak peeks of the new experiences coming to the park.

Beginning Monday, September 19, Blue Sky Cellar will close in order to be updated once again. When it reopens on September 23, guests will find new videos, models and renderings of the latest additions coming to Buena Vista Street, Cars Land and more."

Full story and video here (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/09/updates-coming-to-blue-sky-cellar-at-disney-california-adventure-park/).

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
09-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Look forward to the next installment.
What are they doing with this area when they are done with the DCA do-over project?

:smickey:

tinkwest
09-19-2011, 12:31 AM
What are they doing with this area when they are done with the DCA do-over project?

I don't know the answer to your question but just wanted to say that I love how they have utilized this space during the construction process. :thumbsup:

2Epcot
09-19-2011, 11:30 AM

A lot of people are hoping new projects will be announced after Carsland.

I do enjoying going in and looking at all the models and renderings. I think everyone is annoyed with all the walls throughout DCA, so it is nice that Disney gave people a place to see what is going on, and understand the inconvenience.