PDA

View Full Version : Nov 8-15 crowds

AirlineGuy07
09-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Thinking about a trip Nov 8-15 but it will be around Veterans Day and Jersey Week. How managable are the crowds then? We are use to going in May but with my DS starting first grade we don't want him to miss too much school. We are not too much into the Food and Wine Festival so would it be wise to stay away from EP on the weekend? Thanks!

andypooh
09-15-2011, 09:17 PM
we have done a number of trips the last week of the F&W festival. The crowds are definitely a little higher than other times of the year, especially on the weekends. It is manageable, but if u are not into the F&W then I would probably avoid the WS on the weekend. Other than that I have found the overall crowds in WDW this time of the year to be pretty low. If u use FP well then u should have pretty minimal waits. The weather also is usually really nice. If it wasn't for our kiddies now going to school we would go early november every year.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-15-2011, 10:00 PM
That isn't too bad a time at all to visit.

Crowds aren't super-low, they are quite managable, and with FP, you'll be able to get a lot done without too much waiting.

I agree that I wouldn't bother with EP on the weekend, if you're not interested in the F&W festival, since it does increase crowds.

Our first trip ever was the exact same week, and it is still a favourite of ours!