PDA

View Full Version : want to request a cot

PEDSNURSE
09-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Leaving for DW in less than 3 weeks! Staying at CBR which has double beds and we sleep in a king at home. Is is possible to reserve a cot for me to use rather than try and squeeze into the double with hubby? I know there is a cost per day of use but would they let me reserve one for the whole week? or just day to day. If this is possible, when and who do I call?:confused:

brownie
09-15-2011, 01:15 PM
I would have the request for a cot added to your reservation and then inquire about it when you check-in at the resort.

PEDSNURSE
09-15-2011, 02:16 PM
I already have a reservation... is it too late? I was hoping I could call the resort a few days before we arrive and add it?

E-OR
09-15-2011, 09:28 PM
You can ask for one when you check in. We have done that many times. Last year it was 16.50 a night and was added to our room.

BrerGnat
09-16-2011, 09:55 AM
You can't really request cots in advance. They are available for request when you check in, and if they have one, you will get it. They do charge for them, though.

Is it just you and your DH? Or, do you have kids coming? If you have kids, you are a nice mom to offer to sleep in a cot!