PDA

View Full Version : Help - who do i call?

steamboat willy
09-15-2011, 09:25 AM
I need to call tomorrow to "REQUEST" a specific need to our All-Star Music room reservation next week. I need to speak to the person or department that assigns the rooms before check-in.
Do I call the number listed for All-Star Music or is there a better direct line to room assignments?
Do I ask for the Manager On Duty or is there a better Cast Member Title? Any HELP would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Steamboat Willy

Only 7 Days and 18 hours till we pull out! :cool:

Strmchsr
09-15-2011, 10:15 AM
All room requests need to be noted on your reservation. They don't do room requests over the phone. Even medical needs should be noted on your reservation. So, call whoever you booked through and have them note it for you and it will be taken care of, if possible.

LynneM
09-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Disney's process for handling room requests is to have the request noted on your reservation. You can add requests by calling 407-WDISNEY.

Calling the published number for ASMu won't do anything for you. Like all other resort numbers, it goes to a call center. The CM will simply pull your reservation up and add the request. They don't put through calls to the resort room assigner or manager for room requests.

BigRedDad
09-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Ghostbusters

steamboat willy
09-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Ghostbusters

You just got slime-d! :ghost:

WDWdreamer87
09-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Just so you know, Calypso's room numbers are slightly different then regular rooms due to suites. Make sure you are clear with your request. See you soon! :mickey:

steamboat willy
09-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Just so you know, Calypso's room numbers are slightly different then regular rooms due to suites. Make sure you are clear with your request. See you soon! :mickey:

Monica, I just sent you a Private Message. Thanks, See ya next Friday!