PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas on a Room Only Discount?

DisneyNut6777
09-15-2011, 08:34 AM
Hey everyone! I know only Disney knows the answer. I just thought I would get some thoughts on it, and see if we are in the time frame for a possible discount to be released for Room Only. Thanks.:mickey:

faline
09-15-2011, 08:37 AM
What time frame might that be?

You can find historical discounts in Info Central which would give you an idea of what Disney has offered in the past.

Otherwise, keep an eye on the Accommodations forum as any announced discounts will be posted there.

BeccaO
09-15-2011, 10:11 AM
I have also been waiting for an announcement for room only discounts in January. I don't really have my heart set on a particular resort, otherwise I would have already made the reservation. I have some time and plan to "wait" it out and see what happens. I am keeping my fingers crossed something is announced soon, I love the anticipation and the planning phase of all of our trips!! I did look at the historical dates of announcements on discounts and it should be soon!! Will still make the trip whether or not discounts are offered. I remember the time of traveling to Disney with not discounts, in fact discounts at Disney were unheard of!!! :mickey: