PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Paris

AllDisney
09-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Just returned from a Paris vacation. We spent one day at Disneyland Paris.

We got the train out to the park. We were about 4 stops away from the park when the train stopped. We sat there for about 30 minutes before they turned off the engine. After another 20 minutes, or so, we were evacuated. It seems that someone decided to throw themselves on the tracks so no trains were going any further.

We got off & waited for about an hour for a bus to get onto and proceeded to the next stop to pick up a train that would take us to the park.

By the time we got there is was not economical to get a pass to both parks (they were closing at 7:00 PM) so we headed to MK. There are TONS of restaurants. We did not eat at any of them, except we did get a hotdog at Casey's on Main Street. We did not want to take up valuable time eating because we had rides to do.

PoC has no Jack Sparrow. That was disappointing. Thunder Mountain Railroad is WAY better at WDW. The Haunted Mansion was cool. It sits up on a hill and is wooden so it looks old and faded. Small World was nice.

Our day passed by too fast and before we knew it the park was closing. Glad I had the opportunity to visit....but there is no place like home:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-14-2011, 06:04 PM
I am so sorry for the rough start to the day, but it sounds like you had fun ... and I'm sure it is nice to check out the other parks :mickey:

faline
09-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Getting there was certainly an adventure! Sorry you had so little time to explore!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Sounds great

Katzateer
09-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Did you like the castle and the dragon?

MinnieMommie
09-15-2011, 09:09 PM
NIce getting to visit Paris!

Question about Disney Paris:
I hear what you are saying that there is no place like home but having been there would you spend 2 days and do you think if you had gotten there on time you could have seen both parks adequately in 1 day?