PDA

View Full Version : So Random

Christine
09-13-2011, 08:23 PM
I know im a dork but I LOVE this show!
It's like a little clean cut Saturday night live! If you haven't seen it, try it out! Pretty darn cute!

The Harry potter in the real world skits are hilarious and the kid that says "you're not gonna belieeeeeeeve this!!" (rusty I think is his name).

I watch it with or without my 11 year old- cute bunch of kids!

jmj18
09-13-2011, 11:45 PM
I have to be honest...CAN"T stand the show...but my kids LOVE it!

Enjoy!

:mickey:

Wrigley
09-14-2011, 08:34 AM
I have to admit, I really enjoy this show too!:blush: Rusty just cracks me up! My husband and I have been known to watch it without my daughter!

IamBelle
09-14-2011, 09:28 PM
LOVE the show!! I love the Harry Potter stuff...amazing!! I also like the tantrum girl sketch

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Is So Random the reincarnation of Sonny With a Chance after Demi Lavato left?

My kids used to watch Sonny and I kind of followed it, then I happened to see this show with basically same cast. From what little I saw, didn't like it, but to each their own.

magicofdisney
09-16-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't watch it but I do appreciate it being a cleaner version of MAD on Nick. We miss Demi Lovato, but they done a terrific job retooling the show since she left.

buzznwoodysmom
09-19-2011, 05:17 PM
I know im a dork but I LOVE this show!
It's like a little clean cut Saturday night live! If you haven't seen it, try it out! Pretty darn cute!

The Harry potter in the real world skits are hilarious and the kid that says "you're not gonna belieeeeeeeve this!!" (rusty I think is his name).

I watch it with or without my 11 year old- cute bunch of kids!

Oh my gosh I HATE this show. To me its one of the absolute worst things that's ever been on Disney Channel (there are actually a few shows I feel this way about at the moment). And the "you're not gonna belieeeve this" kid is the worst part of the show for me. I've been known to tell my kids to "turn that trash off" when the kid keeps saying "you're not gonna belieeeeeeve this". It gets under my skin something awful. I've told them that show is banned from my living room. They have their own living room where they can watch it, but not in the main living room anymore!