PDA

View Full Version : Osborne Spectacle of Lights

BelleBeauty
09-11-2011, 09:38 PM
I am hoping you can all help with a timing question. I've never been able to to actually see the Osborne Lights in previous trips. During our November trip, we are going to be in DHS for one night to see a 6:30 show of Fantasmic. It doesn't list the lights in any calendars yet. What time do they typically start and will they be on until the park closes? I am hoping we can watch Fantasmic until 7:30ish and then make our way to see the lights before the park closes at 8. Can we do it? :santa3: It is really the only true holiday show going on while we are there (I think).

Altair
09-11-2011, 09:45 PM
You can do that.:mickey:

BelleBeauty
09-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Yay!

Altair
09-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Keep in mind, everyone else at Fantasmic! will have the same idea.;)
If there happens to be two shows that night the best time to go is between them.

BelleBeauty
09-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Maybe we can pop over there another night and go during Fantasmic. Fantasmic is showing every night, but only once... Thanks for the help!

Altair
09-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Sometimes they add shows at the last minute.:mickey:

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
09-14-2011, 02:28 PM
You will LOVE this!! This is why we keep coming back this time of year now. The lights are always such a supreme highlight of our WDW trip!

Make sure to take tons of pics! They come out awesome with all of the lights!

Enjoy! We will be there soon as well! We cannot wait!!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

BelleBeauty
09-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks - I am a huge xmas lights fan too! Just not a huge DHS fan, which is probably why I've never seen them. I think this will be really the only holiday show up when we are there in November.

jnfr2424
09-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Thanks - I am a huge xmas lights fan too! Just not a huge DHS fan, which is probably why I've never seen them. I think this will be really the only holiday show up when we are there in November.

We were actually able to hang out in the area after the park was officially closed.
Enjoy every moment of SoL...One of my life's best moments was seeing my mother dancing to Feliz Navidad with her great grand daughters in the street while snowflakes were falling

Yo Mickey!
09-17-2011, 08:57 PM
we go back during the holidays every year and this is at the top of the list of must sees for our family. just amazing.

brivers222
09-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Never have seen them before, only heard about them... but this year we are experiencing all the disney xmas has to offer!