PDA

View Full Version : Jacobo's pre-trip report

tink179
09-07-2011, 07:04 PM
12 days and counting. Watching my mickey countdown on my desktop as I'm typing. Called a little while ago and got all my dining ressies confirmed. Will check in online in 2 days for our resort and start packing next week. Here we go with the pre-trip report!

Cast:

Me-31 (turning 32 on trip):mickey:
DH-31
DS-10 (turning 11 right before we leave)
DS-8 the one i surprised with this trip in the recovery room after getting his tonsils out.
DD-5 Very excited to be able to ride the 44 in rides now!

We will drive from Iowa to Chicago on Monday night the 19th since our flight leaves at 5:20am from Midway. Hopefully an uneventful flight and we will get to Orlando by 10:15am. Our usual plan of attack after stopping in at the resort will be hop on a bus over to MK and get some lunch at Columbia Harbor House!!! YUM!:cloud9: Hanging out there for most of the day and then over to Epcot for dinner at Akershus. Our first time for dinner. Wasn't too crazy over breakfast our last trip. After dinner probably heading back to POR for an early night. Maybe a swim.

Sept 21st:
Animal Kingdom in the morning for EMH's. Our DD is big enough to ride Everest and I know she's just going to love it! So excited for her to ride it. Grab lunch here probably at Pizzafari or at Flame Tree. Then over to MK again so kids can go to BBB. My dd is going to get the crown pkg she gets every trip and ds's are getting the knight pkg. Hopefully then over to find some princesses for some great pics!:mickey: Then over to dinner later at Park Fare for dinner. I think my dd is going to do the Ariel look, so I hope Cinderella doesn't get upset. ;) After dinner maybe an early night, or we might try to hit up downtown disney.

Sept 22
Try to make sure we're up early for EMH at MK then a brunch at Chef Mickey's. Love this place!! One of the kids requests every time! Afterwards over to AK until close. Hop on a bus to HS!!! One of my favorites!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE TOT!!!! Dinner wherever we feel like for counter service. Fantasmic that night. Back to resort and maybe swimming??

Sept 23
Golfing early at Oak trail with the family. Head back to resort and change. Then hit up one of the waterparks. We'll have lunch there. Not sure how long we'll stay. I suppose that will depend on the weather. Head over to Disney Quest for awhile and then catch a bus to Wilderness lodge for ressies at Whispering Canyon. Tried this place for their first time last trip and we loved it! Tons of food and the kids loved the all you could drink shakes! After dinner to Epcot for EMH's :party: Then back to resort.

Sept 24
EMH at HS. Maybe even get some fast passes for TSM! CS here or just some snack credits to hold us over and use our CS at Epcot at Sunshine Seasons. Yum! We have ressies later at Chef's De France. First time here. Be at Epcot for awhile and then maybe downtown for some more DQ.

Sept. 25
My birthday! :party
Maybe some more golf?
Another waterpark
Go to whatever park we feel like during the day
Ohana's for a late bday dinner 9:35pm!
MK for EMH until 1am!!!:party:

Sept. 26th
AK in the morning and then over to Epcot and spend some time there and have dinner at Garden Grill. This will be our first time there too. Sounds really good though.
EMH later at HS!

Sept. 27th
We have to be on Magical Express by 4:30, so we're going to play today by ear. We'll try to hit up where anyone wants to go back one last time. Heck it could be all 4 parks. Wouldn't be the first time.

This trip makes me sad, because I'm not sure when we'll be back to the world. My oldest will start middle school next year and it will be hard to pull him out to take vacations. Plus, all the kids are getting to be so busy it's hard to plan anymore! Hopefully this trip will help me get through a couple of years or maybe more of a Disney dry spell.:(

Thanks for reading!

faline
09-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Fun trip and great birthday celebration! Please let us know how it all goes!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Sounds like a great game plan...your ressies sound wonderful:mickey:

Joannelet
09-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Enjoy your trip! You have a lot of great ressies on your trip! Have a great birthday as well!
Let us know how it all goes!

mickey_M_lvr
09-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Have a great trip! It sounds like a fun time!

BTW... Happy birthday a lil early! :party:

emerzmom
09-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Your trip sounds great! Looking forward to your trip report.
Have a magical time!
:mickey:
Julie

awaggett
09-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Sounds like a great trip! My birthday is on the 25th too--enjoy!