PDA

View Full Version : Pre-arranging Christmas decorations from florist in your hotel room

amy853
09-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Hey Everyone!
Don't know if this is the best spot to post this, but I was wondering if anyone has ever arranged for a "Disney Gifts" arrangement to be delivered to your room during your stay? I'm going beginning of December and was looking to surprise the family by having a mini Christmas tree waiting for us in the room. Has anyone ever done something like this? Was is waiting for you when you first walked in? They are pricey, so I wondered if people felt it was worth it:confused:Thanks for your help!

LittleRoosMommy
09-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Take a look at Disney Florist. I have never had a Christmas Tree ordered for the room, but I have used them for surprises for my family and they are great!

They are super friendly and knowledgable when speaking with them! They have always been on time and everything was perfect!

I usually use them to have autograph books and pens waiting for my DDs upon arrival! They love that their "friends", Mickey and Minnie, have left a welcome gift for them! It really starts off the trip on the right foot!

Hopefully, someone will come along with more info on the Christmas Tree!! Hope you have a great time!!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
09-05-2011, 05:18 PM
My mother brought small table top Christmas trees herself one year and the front desk put them in our rooms for her.

But when hubby and I went for our anniversary several years ago, I arranged with Disney Florist to have a surprise left in our room. Worked great.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
09-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Hello! We order fresh flowers for our room on each trip we take from Disney Florist. Each of the vases we ship home from our resort to have as wonderful memories back home.
Last Christmas time, we shipped down a super cute musical Disney Tree we found at Walgreens of all places. It has 8 characters on it, Mickey head ornaments and it plays Christmas songs. When we got to the BWI , I sent the rest down to the lounge to greet everyone and I decorated the whole room. It was really awesome. Mousekeeping thinks we are so funny, because we always decorate our room "Disney". It's worth it to us. Especially, if we take along a loved one whom hasn't experienced WDW before. It just adds an extra touch of magic.
We tried to get a tree through the WDW florist last year and they said they weren't offering them at that time. It worked out great the way I did it.

Good Luck with whatever you do and hopefully someone else can help you too!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave: