PDA

View Full Version : online checkin at pop

mama2haven
09-03-2011, 07:18 PM
we are going to disney in 16 days! now i was wondering with online check-in what should i request for a room. we are not preferred. also whats the difference with online and regular. do i just walk up and hand my i.d. and get my tickets and info then off i go? i had read they have all your info so i wouldn't have to go over anything. i am just reverifying since i want to get my tickets and get on a bus to the park asap.

Itchy
09-03-2011, 07:47 PM
we are going to disney in 16 days! now i was wondering with online check-in what should i request for a room. we are not preferred. also whats the difference with online and regular. do i just walk up and hand my i.d. and get my tickets and info then off i go? i had read they have all your info so i wouldn't have to go over anything. i am just reverifying since i want to get my tickets and get on a bus to the park asap.

That is pretty much it. When you do the online check in you can put a credit card number on file for express check out so you do not need to stand in line when you leave.

There is a box where you can put special needs such as a ground floor. It is as you said pretty straight forward, show your I.D. they give you the keys to the world and your room assignment and you are off. They have a special window for the online check in and the line is ussally shorter.

Have a great trip. I am leaving in 14 hrs.:mickey:

Hope this helps.

Strmchsr
09-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I'll be there in 16 days, too. Looking forward to it!

The only thing I would add to Itchy's statement is that you cannot request a room with online check-in. You must note that on your reservation (or have your travel agent note it for you). The only requests that can be made at online check-in are special needs like handicapped accessible or needing a crib or something like that.

Daisy'sMom
09-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Hey, we will be at POP in ten days! Doing online check in today!:mickey:

darthmacho
09-04-2011, 02:26 PM
To all the previous posters leaving in the next 16 days or less: Have a great trip!

On-line check-in was a big help. When I did it last year, they didn't seem to ask for a room request, so much as surveyed your preferences. It will become clear when you do it, but you'll be glad that you did. :mickey:

LVT
09-08-2011, 07:26 AM
The line for On-line check in is at the far left in POP. It can be hard to see when it is busy.