PDA

View Full Version : Hair wrap stations?

AntMagsMom
09-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Does anyone know where else to get the hair wraps besides Magic Kingdom by the Pirates of the Carribbean and the pool at the Poly?

Is there one at Animal Kingdom?

Thank you :)

disneydeb
09-03-2011, 04:15 PM
I think I say some going on at the Pop pool last year (hippity dippity). So, maybe all or most resorts have them.:mickey:

We LOVE Disney
09-03-2011, 04:53 PM
My daughter has gotten them at POR. They were set up just outside the entrance to Boatrights (if I remember correctly). I remember it being EXTREMELY HOT and the girl said she wasn't allowed to have a fan :confused:

darthmacho
09-03-2011, 08:48 PM
My daughter has gotten them at POR. They were set up just outside the entrance to Boatrights (if I remember correctly). I remember it being EXTREMELY HOT and the girl said she wasn't allowed to have a fan :confused:

Yes, we experienced the same exact thing! I think the resorts have them. I've seen their stations at every resort at which I've ever stayed.

TinkerbellsMom
09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
There is a hair wrapping location in AK Park at the main intersection where you branch out to the different "lands/continents". It's in front of a store (I think the Merchantile) and close to Pizzafari. DD got a wrap here by a younger man and he did a poor job as the wrap started to come apart. We went to the wrap location by PoTC in MK and they re-did it for free. Our favorite wrap location is MK and there is woman there that has been doing wraps for years. Her wraps stay in for months!

There is not a wrap location at AKL.

AntMagsMom
09-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Great thanks, all!

I'm hoping to do it after our trip to BBB so there's no trying to mesh that thing in with ther BBB hairdo! Such dilemmas! I would prefer her not even do it but she has her heart set on it. AK would be our best bet because it's after all our Halloween stuff..

:mickey:

BigRedDad
09-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Here are the few I am aware of...

1. Pretty much all resort pools
2. MK: Near Pirates
3. DHS: Over by Muppet 3D and the pizza place
4. AK: The little shop area on the left towards Pizzafari.

moe513
09-10-2011, 08:17 PM
also, the boardwalk.