PDA

View Full Version : Has MNSSHP always been HALF of October?

Aurora
09-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Trying to see if we can swing a long weekend in October. Checked the dates for MNSSHP and WOW! I can't believe they have the MK booked for more than HALF of all days in October for this party. There are some weeks when the party is running four days of the seven.

Has it been this way for a long time? Last time we came in October was in 2003 and we did do the party (when it was much more affordable) but we won't do it again. I'm just surprised that they're closing the MK early on that many days.

Strmchsr
09-03-2011, 07:56 AM
Pretty much. Since they started doing these parties that's about the number they have had. They may have increased it a little, but not a lot.

DizneyRox
09-03-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't remember there being as many dates... I also don't remember them costing an arm and a leg either.

Strmchsr
09-03-2011, 11:42 AM
I also don't remember them costing an arm and a leg either.

Prices have definitely gone up considerably since the parties started. They used to be a good deal. Not so much anymore.

Aurora
09-03-2011, 01:48 PM
I was also surprised at the prices, especially the tiered prices based on the date you go -- a $14 to $15 difference depending on the date.

NJGIRL
09-03-2011, 05:04 PM
I beleive what has changed in recent years is having the party at the end of Sept and begining of Nov.