PDA

View Full Version : Disney Mobile Magic App

BuzzLiteYear
09-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Has anyone with an Android phone used the new Mobile Magic app? Does it have the same features as the "old" version? I have an iPhone, but will have to wait until that version comes out.

WDWForever
09-06-2011, 11:08 AM
I didn't have the "old" version, but I just used the new Verizon version for my Droid 2 a couple of weeks ago. Loved it. The best part was checking and making dinner reservations even for the same day. I just wish the wait times had more details then "See Now", "Moderate" or "High Demand".

DisneyMelissa
09-18-2011, 02:14 PM
WDWForever: If you turn on the GPS on your phone, and select "Use my current location" when opening up the app, then it will display current wait times. For example, it will show "60 minutes" instead of "High Demand". It's a great feature, unfortunately it kills the phone battery pretty quickly :(

lettripp
09-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Because it used so much battery, I would turn it on and off as needed. For example: whenever we were entering a new park, on goes the GPS. We make our game-plan and act. Done with the first bit? Ok GPS again... it saved on battery and was also a WONDERFUL time saver!