PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic to BWV

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-01-2011, 09:47 PM
We are renting points and staying at BWV 9/22-9/30. I was wondering the best way to get back to the resort after Fantasmic (since it plays everynight in Sept, and we have missed it the last 3 visits)

Would it be shorter just to walk back to the resort? Or wait in the line for the boat? Is the walkway well lit? It would probably be me and my 2 DD's and my husband would probably skip the show to take our 15 month son back to the resort and sleep.

Oh, and how early should we get to the show?
Thank you!

BugeyedMuggy
09-02-2011, 09:47 AM
We always enjoy the walk back at night and it is no problem as far as the lighting. I have never not felt safe. There are always other people along the way. I don't know how crowded the boat gets but if you don't get on the one that is there it is much quicker to walk as the BWV's are the first resort you hit on the walk and the last to be dropped off from studios by boat.

MOJoe
09-02-2011, 10:05 AM
If the line for the boat is short, not past the end of the loading area, then go ahead and get on. Get off at the Swan and Dolphin and walk across the bridge to the Boarkwalk.
But if the line is long, then walk. It's only about 10-12 minutes to the resort from the Studios.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-02-2011, 03:57 PM
thank you!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-03-2011, 11:03 PM
If they have 2 shows the night you go, then go to the second show. It's usually less crowded. If there's only 1 show and you want seats, get there at least 45-60 minutes before the show.

WDWForever
09-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Only if the line is short, but normally after Fantasmic it is usually crowded. We've walked it many times plus depending upon your room location, you can cut into the BW pool area to get to your room quicker.