PDA

View Full Version : Disney potato head parts

Bethis26fan
08-31-2011, 02:23 PM
What are the current parts of the Diseny Mr. Potato head parts. Do they still have the small size and the really big size?

My 17 month nephew is starting to play w/ them so I'm hoping they have the big one because Grandma, Momma & Auntie are all wanting to get him some and that would be the best bet. :)

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-31-2011, 09:21 PM
It is so much fun to buy the Disney parts for Mr. Potato Head (I have a boss who tells me to "put on my angry eyes" when I have to have a difficult conversation).

I'm sure someone will come along with more details, but if I remember correctly, the parts are the "standard" size, and a box full is about $20.

Bethis26fan
09-01-2011, 10:21 AM
The last time we got them they had the small box and a really big potato head that you could fill. I was thinking it was around $50.00 do they still have it?

disneyfan328
09-26-2011, 11:37 AM
We did this the last time we were there and it was 20.00 to fill a box with pieces. you can buy potato heads there, but I think they are more expensive than just buying them at your local wal mart or whatever store is near you. I couldn't see wasting all that space to put a potatoe head in there! We filled two boxes on our last trip and it was a lot of fun for me and the kids to see just how much we could fit in the box - note - the lid must be able to close!

it was a fun time picking out what we wanted! I have to make sure I write down what I have as I don't want to get any of the same pieces on our next trip.

Bethis26fan
09-26-2011, 11:50 AM
This is what I'm talking about http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/Bethis/PH.jpg

Bethis26fan
10-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Just wanted to bump this up and see if anyone has been in the last few weeks, and had seen if they had the large ones.