PDA

View Full Version : Potato Head kits- do I have to buy a body?

Kairi_7378
08-28-2011, 12:42 PM
One of the souvenirs on my list this year is a the Disney Potato head kit. Is it necessary to purchase the body? Or can we just fill the box with arms and special Disney accessories? DS already has 2 bodies and I thought that the head and shoes would take up a lot of room in the box. :shop:

BrerGnat
08-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Nope. We have bought just parts a couple times. They are so fun to collect!

Kairi_7378
08-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks so much! My husband asked me to figure out what the "WDW Exclusive" parts were!

mariak
08-28-2011, 09:31 PM
We have also purchased only parts....mickey shaped ice-cream on a stick, mickey ear hats, WDW stamped luggage for the spuds, etc....

I agree...so much fun. We've also purchased the My Little Pony accessories too.

Have fun Disney shopping!

:mickey:

disneyfan328
09-26-2011, 11:42 AM
just make sure you take the time to put smaller things into bigger things! You just never know how much you can fit in that tiny box until you really try! arms and legs and balloos or ice cream bars are great to fill up spaces you have left once you get all the big pieces in . they are pretty easy to slide into the box and fill up spaces :mickey:

Bethis26fan
09-26-2011, 11:51 AM
make sure you get the arms so they will hold the disney items. :)

LVT
09-27-2011, 07:10 AM
The clerks are a great help for stuffing and still getting it closed. Don't be shy. :blush:

CosmicRay
09-27-2011, 09:26 AM
A funny story - Two years ago, I went to Once Upon a Toy and bought two boxes of Potato Head kits. I get up to the counter where the two CM's (two funny older ladies) said "oh no dearie, you can add A LOT more to these!" Then they walked with me back over, opened my box and then they both started saying "does she have wings?" "yes" "well, grab another pair". And "oh, you need more hats!" When they were done, the box was almost exploding and I was laughing! They were very helpful and so kind!