PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Crown Question

andrsue
08-27-2011, 05:17 PM
So, I have already made reservations for my girls (5 & 6) to get the Crown Package during our trip in November. My Mom is buying the dresses and all accessories from the Disney store before we go - so the girls will be all dressed when we arrive that morning. My question is this - will they work the crown that my Mom is purchasing into the hairstyle? Or do they only do that if I purchase their tiarra?

Thanks,
Andrea

biodtl
08-27-2011, 11:27 PM
I think they will - many people don't purchase the full package and bring their own gown/crown & just do the hair, etc. Also - one hairstyle includes a small tiara, but some of the costumes include a crown as well, so they have variations all the time - crown, no crown, tiara, etc. I don't think you'll have any problem.

andrsue
08-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the info! I hope the girls enjoy it as much as I think they will :)

mariak
08-28-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm sure you won't have any problems with that. We've gone both ways with costumes...Buying there and taking our own.

Last December, we purchased the Jasmine costume from the Disney Store (authentic parks section) and when we got there, DD decided that she wanted the pop-star hair-do without the crown. So DH had to carry it in the backpack all day. But they are so accommodating at BBB that I'm sure you won't have any problems.

Have a magical trip! :princess:

amy853
09-03-2011, 01:21 PM
I brought my own Cinderella crown for my daughter, they put it on for us, no questions asked. She'll have a wonderful time!