PDA

View Full Version : What park Nov 13th!

Zeike
08-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Hi all, we decided to get right into a park the day we arrive. Question is which park should have lower crowds that day (nov 13th) considering is the last day of the dinning event at Epcot and DHS has EMH that day. We just want to have a nice dinner at one park, get on a few rides and make it to the resort to get ready for the next day.

Thank all for your input.

Ed!

sacandjac
08-28-2011, 10:57 AM
Looks like MK is the park suggested for the day! Overall crowd level is 2 for this day.
Have a great day!

Unlimitedfun
08-28-2011, 09:04 PM
That day is Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, so you would have to leave MK by 7:00 p.m.....I think???? We have tickets for that...so we're going to Animal Kingdom....then back to resort for little bit...then on to MK!!!!:mickey:

Zeike
08-28-2011, 11:32 PM
Or maybe we should just rest and go to the Christmas party that night at MK. Thats another idea!! thanks for that, didnt know it was on that night!

Eponine
09-02-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm doing AK during the day and then going to EP later in the day for IllumiNations.

It is the last day of the F&W but last year we got to EP around 4:30 pm ish and it was crowded in FW. We walked around, went down to FW and then had dinner at 6pm. When we were done and headed back into WS ....no one was there! It was like the park emptied out. Remember, it's a Sunday and most locals have work the next day so not many stayed. Had a nice evening and view of IllumiNations.

MK is showing the lowest crowd level for that day but it does close at 7pm.

I would avoid HS because it has EMH.

Good luck!