PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century

bunnyfoofoonc
08-24-2011, 11:48 AM
I will be using a scooter to get around WDW and our rooms are at Pop Century. What I need to know is if my room happens to be on the second floor is there elevator access to that floor? :mickey:

big blue and hairy
08-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Yes, every building has elevator access with room for a scooter.

:sulley:

Disney Hungarian
08-24-2011, 11:55 AM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

Yes, there are elevators.

bunnyfoofoonc
08-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Thank you so much for the information. It looks like everything is set on go. Now the hard part is waiting for Oct to get here!

nfrustaci
08-24-2011, 09:11 PM
we will be there in Oct as well. I will also be using a scooter. i have used them before at the pop. since the new room renovations there seems to be less room when u open the door so manuvering the scooter into the room can be challenging until u get used to it. i pulled into the room and put the scooter in front of the window next to the table and chairs. there is an outlet there to plug the scooter in. have a great trip. maybe we will see u there. we will be there from the 11th - 21st. preferred room but not sure where just yet. i want a ground floor room this time. i had some trouble getting out of the elevator before the doors closed. :blush: lol

JerseyDad
08-25-2011, 07:37 AM
....with regards to Scooters....It seems that someone (I'll ALWAYS blame the architect...it's just so darn easy) should have thought about an "area" on each floor of the resorts...where they could be charged-up...outside the room...in a secure / sheltered spot. This would be most logical at the value resorts where space is at a premium.....