PDA

View Full Version : Iced Coffee Drinks at Pop or any other location?

Pop Centurion
08-23-2011, 12:22 PM
My wife recently developed an addiction to them & for the life of me I can't remember if Pop has any from either Starbucks or Monster. Anyone know if they do or any place else in WDW has them?

Thought about placing an order with Garden Grocer but we don't really need anything else to make up the $40 min order.

Worse comes to worse maybe one of the stores in MCO will have them & we can buy a few to throw in our backpack before we board the ME bus.

McLiberal8
08-23-2011, 12:35 PM
They have the 'Illy cappuccino' cans in with the sodas and juice. Depending on how picky you are about your coffee, you can always 'make' iced coffee from creamer, ice, and hot coffee. That would be the cheaper version, but the Illy cans are there too. I used a few snack credit on those, last trip.

Pop Centurion
08-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Thanks. I'll see if I can find any of the Illy locally so she can try it. I'm sure it will be fine though. She's not much of an iced coffee snob. :silly:

magicofdisney
08-23-2011, 01:55 PM
They offer iced coffee drinks in the parks. In AK you can get one at Royal Anandapur Tea Company near Kali River Rapids. In MK you can get one at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies in Tomorrow Land. I'm sure there are many other places but I've specifically gotten them at these two. Also, Sunshine Tree Terrace, in MK, has an iced coffee float. :mickey:

Patricia
08-23-2011, 02:06 PM
My wife recently developed an addiction to them & for the life of me I can't remember if Pop has any from either Starbucks or Monster. Anyone know if they do or any place else in WDW has them?

I don't recall looking for bottled coffees, but someone may know for sure if they are in the shop at POP. They have many bottled drinks in the resort shops.

I am addicted to iced coffee and I get them in the parks. Some are more slushy than iced, but it works for me. There are many WDW locations that feed my addiction, if they are still in service..

MK
- Sleepy hollow
- Cosmic Ray's
- Main Street Bakery

Hollywood Studios
- Iced Cold Snack Stand (at entrance)
- Writer's Stop
- Min and Bills Dockside
- Starring Rolls
- Tower of Terror coffee cart (at exit area of ride, perfect while I'm waiting for my group to get off this attraction)

AK
- Espresso, Coffee and Pastry cart (entrance)
- Royal Anandapur Tea Company
- Kusafiri coffee and bakery cart
- Safari Coffee cart
- Yak and Yeti Quality Beverages

Epcot
WS
- Espresso Coffee and Pastries (3 locations, Between Canada and UK, between US and Italy, As you enter WS, moving towards Mexico)

FW
- Fountainview Cafe
- Sunshine Seasons in The Land
- Coffee Cart in front of Energy

Typhoon Lagoon
- Coffee hut

Blizzard beach
- Frosty the Joe Man Coffee Shack

I have had no luck in Downtown Disney yet, but maybe someone else has..

Most of the resorts that have espresso, will make iced coffee if you ask.